Thursday 24 December 2015

What Is Christmas To You?

Christmas is here!!! I wish I were more excited though. Somebody please bring back my childhood!!! I can tell that Christmas means many different things to many different people just by walking down the street. Its funny that the real reason for the season is sometimes totally forgotten in the midst of it all. For some, It could mean

1. A time to travel home

2. A time to play with fireworks and play pranks with friends

3. A time to socialize, visit all the people you missed visiting all year

4. A time to soberly reflect on the almost concluded year

5. A time to go out, party and get "weisted". You know warra mean

6. A time to buy stuff you know you can't afford in order to make expensive shakara

7. A time to share time and resources with loved ones and the needy

8. A time to just sleep and catch up on rest

9. A time to be with family

10. A time to #turnup at Church

If you're a combination of groups 1, 4, 7, 8, 9 and 10, then you're pretty much a laid back low-key kinda person; much like me. Lol

If you're a combination of groups 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 10, you're too much of a social animal. *runs away*

If you're a combination of groups 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7, errr, I think I need to help you manage your account.

If you belong to only one or two groups, OYO is your case oh!

Just thought to peep through this flimsy excuse of a post to wish you my friends and blog visitors a Very Merry Christmas!!! I detest having to say Happy Holidays, but since I know its not only Christians that visit this space, let me wish you all a joyful Christmas celebration and happy holidays. Keep in mind that Jesus is the reason for the season, and behave accordingly! Ahem!

Have fun, but remember to stay safe too! Kizzes!!!


2 comments: