Wednesday 30 December 2015

We've moved!!!

I'd like to apologize for posing a bit of an inconvenience to you, but the blog has been moved. Therefore the blog you once knew as www.chibugo.blogspot.com has been moved to https://sincerelychibugo.wordpress.com/. (Sorry for the long address; hopefully you'll get used to it?). All the posts and comments have been moved too, so its not really like a completely fresh start. I'm thankful to those who have followed this little blog of mine from day 1, and I hope never to disappoint you. Hopefully, you'll still be edutained (educated and entertained), and hopefully too, we can all still discuss global and local issues that affect us, and this time you'll definitely be able to join the conversation through the comments section which is so much easier to use. I intend for readers to contribute, since I definitely don't know it all.

Thank you so much. Here's to a better 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment